Hope you guys are doing well with repatriation. I'm loving the blog, but it only makes me miss you guys more. Just knowing your not, just up the coast, in QD, makes me sad. I appreciate your friendships, those years together. We love your family and your girls were always an added ray of sunshine to us both!! Take care and I look forward to keeping in touch with you here! Our love to S & the girls!!
3 comments:
my two favourite pictures are the three ladies jumping into the pool and you and Mr. on the bed.
beautiful family. . . . trading the white sand beaches for the white snow
Hope you guys are doing well with repatriation. I'm loving the blog, but it only makes me miss you guys more. Just knowing your not, just up the coast, in QD, makes me sad. I appreciate your friendships, those years together. We love your family and your girls were always an added ray of sunshine to us both!!
Take care and I look forward to keeping in touch with you here!
Our love to S & the girls!!
Post a Comment