I have a friend who purposefully takes a photo a month of her family. I realized recently that since repatriating I don't pull the camera out nearly as often as I used to ... So last week we put on matching garb and posed for our March shoot.
Not every pose will be matching (but, as many of you know, I have a penchant for children in matching clothes... much to MGJ's tween age chagrin).
Not every picture will even be a pose.
Not every picture will include the dog (although isn't she cute freshly groomed?)

6 comments:
You all look soooo content & relaxed, I love the poses - as always the way you guys are... love
I love your blog! xSusannah
You could all wear muted colors and let the tween wear whatever she wants...
Besides the fact that I once worked at a Dog Grooming facility where I used to tie those very hankies around the necks of nasty little poodles and such... your pic makes me smile. Your girls pull of the matchy clothes like nobody's business! Way to be a sport Millie:)
Cute! I say, do what you can while you can! Eventually, it gets almost impossible to get everyone in the same place at the same time.
i love the leaning in you and MGJ are doing. so chic
Post a Comment