You can check it out @ www.realsimplerewards.com/kitchenaid.
Here is my entry (It’s 100 words exactly… count ‘em!)
When we moved to Asia, I inherited a small lemon colored kitchen complete with lemon cabinets, a yellow refrigerator, two gas rings and an impossibly tiny oven. I longed for my custom-built oak shaker cabinets in our Midwestern home and wondered how I could make dinner for five, let alone lemonade, out of this sour situation. I soon learned though, that it is people who define the space. As we dined as a family, or entertained guests, it was the time we shared together, not the citrus surroundings, that characterized the moments we now treasure as our most fond memories.
1 comment:
Okay, I have to laugh because I just posted a comment on another post about how much I love your kitchen. If only you could see photos of my kitchen! BTW, I have found myself reading through your entire blog!
Post a Comment