Very sobering. And something we shouldn't forget! Not just a US problem - Spain's unemployment is nearly at 20%. My SIL (divorced w/2 kids) was without a job for nearly a year but thankfully just found something.
I'm also unemployed at the moment, wondering everyday if I'll find something that is NOT teaching English, but I have to be grateful my situation is not as bad as so many back home in America.
1 comment:
Very sobering. And something we shouldn't forget! Not just a US problem - Spain's unemployment is nearly at 20%. My SIL (divorced w/2 kids) was without a job for nearly a year but thankfully just found something.
I'm also unemployed at the moment, wondering everyday if I'll find something that is NOT teaching English, but I have to be grateful my situation is not as bad as so many back home in America.
Post a Comment